Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Exam 70-305 (vb.net)

Exam 70-305 (vb.net)

R.Roozbeh

Hi All
Has anybody knows about 70-305(web appl with VB.net) exam :
1-how long is it need take time for study?
2-which book is it good for exam? dose it need any more
book for study ?
Allready I have books(MCSD pakeage publish by Microsoft)
and cbtnugget CDs trainer but I don't know It's good or
no??
Many thanks for any Help

Eric

Que publishing has a great series on preparing for the MS certs. I'm going
the C# route (315 not 305) and got the books by Amit Kalani. The equivalent
books for VB.NET are written by Mike Gunderloy
Look for the title "Developing and Implementing Web Applications with VB.NET
and Visual Studio .NET"

How long it takes to study depends on your experience level. I'd say it
takes at least a couple of weeks to go through the book cover to cover doing
the examples and taking the quizzes thorougly. There's some overlap in
topics between exams, particularly Web and Windows, so that may help with
subsequent exams.

"R.Roozbeh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:16e5401c41cf1$c80c4580$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All
> Has anybody knows about 70-305(web appl with VB.net) exam :
> 1-how long is it need take time for study?
> 2-which book is it good for exam? dose it need any more
> book for study ?
> Allready I have books(MCSD pakeage publish by Microsoft)
> and cbtnugget CDs trainer but I don't know It's good or
> no??
> Many thanks for any Help

Regis

I passed this exam 1 month ago. It takes me 2 month to
prepare an exam, working slowly. It depends on your
previous experiences on the topic, but I've read that it
takes from 40 to 80 hours to prepare this kind of exam.

I used the coresponding book from Microsoft press. Feel
free to use MSDN when you want to dig a question you have.

For me, the best way to prepare this exam is to read the
book a first time, re-read it, taking notes, searching
extra informations, and then , praticing tests...

My next exam is in less than one month, the 70-310, I hope
this methods is gone a work one more time.