Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > XML and SQL related question!!

XML and SQL related question!!

Anitha

Hi all,

I have a question.

I have an XML file containing data for a relation. Using
this I need to update the database that has a Parent
table and a Child table and the primary key in my Parent
is an Identity. What method do I have to use and how??

Thanks.