Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > iFrames?

iFrames?

can u elaborate Mohammed?

Eric

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> can u elaborate Mohammed?

iFrames are normally used to hold scrolling content. That content won't
print if it's not currently displayed - the part that scrolled off the
screen won't show on the printout.

iFrames are like independent windows inside a browser. They are very
cool for some things, but you'll have a lot of ongoing maintenance
problems with them. For example, they are mostly used in new versions
of IE. You'll have trouble using them with older browsers, or Netscape,
Opera, etc.

Do a Google search for iframes problems.