Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > HTML Help 2

HTML Help 2

Brian

Hello!

I was wondering, do you have to know anything about developing help systems
with Html Help 2 for exam 70-316? Kalani glosses over it in the Que book,
but I didn't want to spend the time learning an all new help system right
before I'm about to take the exam if Html Help 1.3 is all that would be
covered.

Thanks!
-Brian

Brian

Nobody knows? For those of you who have taken the test, was anything on Html
2 covered (you don't have to answer yes or no if that would be considered
cheating - even if you can't tell me, please tell me so, just so I have a
response).

Thanks!

news:(E-Mail Removed)...