Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > SQL

Bridget

Hi!

I'm a college student and I installed Visual Studio .NET
2003 and SQL Server 2000 on my PC, (OS is Windows 2000
Advanced Server). When I tried to write some ADO.NET code,
I found a strange issue,I added a data connection to my
local SQL server's Northwind Database in Server Explorer
window of VS .NET 2003, connection test is fine, then I
clicked "stored procedure", I could saw all SP listed, but
I couldn't see the text contents for SP, but on my
friend's computer, a text window appeared right beside
Server Explorer. I don't know how to fix this problem, can
anyone help me?

Thanks!!!

Bridget