Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Could someone please give me info

Could someone please give me info

Anita

Which is the best exam to start with. I eventually plan to
do my MCSD. Which is a good book on these exams. Would I
be requiring more than one book for each exam.

Neil Simpson

Anita wrote:
> Which is the best exam to start with. I eventually plan to
> do my MCSD. Which is a good book on these exams. Would I
> be requiring more than one book for each exam.

If you know so little about the topic, why are you planning on "doing" your
MCSD?

--
Regards
Neil

Eric

Anita wrote:

> Which is the best exam to start with. I eventually plan to
> do my MCSD. Which is a good book on these exams. Would I
> be requiring more than one book for each exam.

Which language? VB.NET or C#?

Anita

Sorry forgot to mention in my earlier message, I plan to
pursue in the VB.net trac.

Eric

Anita wrote:

> Sorry forgot to mention in my earlier message, I plan to
> pursue in the VB.net trac.

If you know SQL Server, start with the 70-229.

If you know about Windows GUI programming, start with the 70-306.

If you are mostly a web programmer (or want to be), then start with the
70-305.

Save the 70-310 and 70-300 for last.

Gundleroy's books on these tests are good: 70-305, 70-306, 70-310.

I don't know of any real good books for the 70-229.

Eric