Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > passedMCAD, how to become MCSD

passedMCAD, how to become MCSD

JJ

I have mcad now. What exams I need to pass to become mcsd?
thanks
Samy

Sharmila

Hi,

I would just like to know which all exams did u give and
in what period of time.I mean how many months did u take
to prepare for each exam.
I am also preparing for my first exam towards MCAD (exam
305).
Thanks in advance.

That have to see what subjects did you take for your MCAD, generally, take
one more elective (e.g. SQL Programming) and Solution Architecture (70-300),
then you can become MCSD.NET.

"Sharmila" <(E-Mail Removed)> ???
news:6cb401c4018a$6fa95720$(E-Mail Removed) ???...
> Hi,
>
> I would just like to know which all exams did u give and
> in what period of time.I mean how many months did u take
> to prepare for each exam.
> I am also preparing for my first exam towards MCAD (exam
> 305).
> Thanks in advance.

Sebastien Lange

Info about MCSD is next to info about MCAD on www.microsoft.com/traincert .
So if you're really an MCAD (without cheating!!!), you should know where to
find the info, isn't it?

There should be questions in MCP exams about how to use google!!!

"JJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:6c5e01c40181$409ac3f0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have mcad now. What exams I need to pass to become mcsd?
> thanks
> Samy

M.

I just wonder, how can someone who passed MCAD exams
don't know, how to go for MCSD?! Isn't this strange?

The only answer I can give you Samy:
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...equirementsdot
net.asp

Regards,
M.

Pravin

Very strange. Do you know what exams you passed for MCAD ? I hope you know
that ? If not then please find out that first.

Pravin

JJ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:6c5e01c40181$409ac3f0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have mcad now. What exams I need to pass to become mcsd?
> thanks
> Samy

Really adds credit to the exam process.