Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > 70-315 exam duration and Noof questions.

70-315 exam duration and Noof questions.

Bhanu

Hi ,
Till now I thought the exam duration is 90 minutes and
number of question are 54. But when I tried to register
for the exam in Prometric, the web site says the duration
is for 2.30 hours. Is the exam pattern changed? Can anyone
tell me what is the exact duration and number of questions?
I already searched the Microsoft web site
(http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-315.asp) but
couldn't find any details on this.

Thanks,
bhanu

Ranjit

Hi Bhanu,

The exact duration of the exam is 120 minutes. You are
required to report to the Prometric at least 30 minutes
prior to the start time in order to complete a couple of
surveys.

I took this exam last weekend and the number of questions
on the exam were 55.

Cheers!
Ranjit