Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Need information of exam format

Need information of exam format

Sharmila

Hi,

I just wanted to know the exam format you gave .As u
mentioned 57 questions.
Was this adaptive test u took.

Actually can u tell me what type of exam it is exactly.Is
there a set of questions already prepared or adaptive type.

Thanks

Kumar Reddi

Its not adaptive test. You can skip ahead and review your previous
questions.. So basically as you said, set of questions are allready prepared
for you..
"Sharmila" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:526001c3ffc2$9491d770$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to know the exam format you gave .As u
> mentioned 57 questions.
> Was this adaptive test u took.
>
> Actually can u tell me what type of exam it is exactly.Is
> there a set of questions already prepared or adaptive type.
>
> Thanks

Sharmila

Thanks.