Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Percentiles? Statistics?

Percentiles? Statistics?

Mike

I just passed my 70-316 and got a score. Now I'd like to see how I did
compared to other people who took the test. Does anyone know where I can
get this sort of information?

Grant

I'm not aware of a source for such information.
Microsoft was not happy with people specifying what
percentage they got on exams... as long as you passed,
you're certified... so they stopped providing detailed
result information. Your score is irrelevant. I agree
with Microsoft's position because different people have
to answer different questions and so there is not
baseline for comparison.

And when I've read peoples' resumes for a position, I
personally don't care for candidates mentioning what they
got on the exams as I know the premise for comparison is
flawed.