Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > How many subjects/exams to take for MCAD?

How many subjects/exams to take for MCAD?

LO Siu

The web confused me.
at least, how many subjects/exams to take to get a MCAD?

Thanks!
Siu

LO Siu

I would like to take these exams:

70-306
70-310
70-229

Are the THREE subjects enough to get a MCAD?

thanks!!!!!!!

"LO Siu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OyEDtuH$(E-Mail Removed)...
> The web confused me.
> at least, how many subjects/exams to take to get a MCAD?
>
> Thanks!
> Siu

Cindy Winegarden

In news: uPCuNzH$(E-Mail Removed),
LO Siu <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> The web confused me.
>> at least, how many subjects/exams to take to get a MCAD?

> I would like to take these exams:
>
> 70-306
> 70-310
> 70-229
>
> Are the THREE subjects enough to get a MCAD?

Hi Siu,

Yes.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com

LO Siu