Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > confusion over amit kalani's book for 70-315

confusion over amit kalani's book for 70-315

would you recommend book by amit kalani for 70-320
too ...web services exam and also please verify the title
of the book

MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-315): Developing and
Implementing Web Applications with Visual C# and Visual
Studio.NET

or

MCAD Developing and Implementing Web Applications with
Microsoft Visual C# .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET
Exam Cram 2 (Exam Cram 70-315)

thanx

a.nony.mous

Yeah, I would,

I have the (non-cram) version of the book (big).

I think he takes his time to explain the topics, as well as gives plenty of code examples. At the end of the chapters he gives some good test questions that ususally end up stumping you. If all you want to do is pass the exam, this book is good, but probably a little too much material. If you actually expect to code for a living, the program examples are crucial. I am in a group, that is trying for our first exam, (70-315) and I think that I would definetly recommend this book. The only negitive I can mention is that the chapters are long (some over 100 pages) and it can take a while to go through some of the chapters.

Thanx alot for your advise . I bought the training guide
book (the big one )
Thanx

Ranjit

I would definitely recommend ALL of Amit Kalani's books.

You have the title of the book wrong. Your books title
itself indicates that it is for exam 70-315 !!!

The correct title is as follows:
MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-320): Developing XML Web
Services and Server Components with Visual C# .NET and
the .NET Framework

Cheers!
Ranjit