Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > passed 305

passed 305

shrin

hi evryone!
cleared my 70-305 this sunday. was very much tensed
before appearing for the exam. but then cleared with 915
out of ??.

now planning to prepare for the next test. would
appreciate it if anyboy suggest which test shall i take
next and in what order to complete my MCAD.
thanks in advance
shrin

NC

Hi Shrin...
congrats!!...

I'm also working on taking this exam... I'm a fresh
graduate and don't have any work experience.. Do u have
any advice for me...

If possible could you please share your preparation
steps...

To answer your question of what's next... May be 70-310..
That's what I'm thinking of..think over it and decide.

-NC

Pravin

I doubt your aim for exams if u dont have work experience. I gave SQL
server 70-229 exam with well, less exposure to SQL server, had a lot of
trouble in it. If u dont have practical exp....then better gain more exp
before exam....

Pravin.

NC <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:18a301c3fbdc$768e73d0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi Shrin...
> congrats!!...
>
> I'm also working on taking this exam... I'm a fresh
> graduate and don't have any work experience.. Do u have
> any advice for me...
>
> If possible could you please share your preparation
> steps...
>
> To answer your question of what's next... May be 70-310..
> That's what I'm thinking of..think over it and decide.
>
> -NC

Ashok

HI shrin,
I am planning to take 70-305 test..It would be great if
u give me some suggestions and tips....pls email me
regarding this...ur help is greatly appreciated.
thanks
Ashok

Passed Exam 70-305 Chad T. MCSD 0 12-03-2004 10:53 PM
Passed Exam 70-305 Kerrie C. MCSD 4 11-26-2004 09:23 AM
Just passed 70-305 with an 810!! David C. Allen MCSD 4 11-18-2004 07:18 AM
C, C++ ve C# programc&#305;lar&#305;n&#305;n bulu&#351;ma noktas&#305; : cdili@yahoogroups.com Gurhan Cicek C Programming 1 11-04-2004 11:34 PM
just passed 70-305 sriram MCSD 0 01-30-2004 06:43 PM

Advertisments