Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > projects

projects

Chris

Hi
I am new to this .NET environment and I just finished my
asp.net and sql server tests.
before i proceed further for any certifications, i want
to get some project experience.
i heard there are some sites where i can bid for projects
and do them at home. does anyone know about those sites?
I know, this is not the right place to post this, but i
am just trying my luck, in any case if someone knows.
sorry for the trouble.
Chris.

rh

Hi,
please check http://www.sourceforge.net.
And find with your favourite language.
Regards,

Maria

http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/default.as
Much like ebay. If you deliver bad software (for example because you lack experience) you'll get a bad rating - so dont jump in to soon.