Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Installing VS.NET on > 2 PCs

Installing VS.NET on > 2 PCs

Tony

Hi all

Can Visual Studio.NET be installed on more than two
machines? When I try to register my third PC online it
says the maximum number of registrations has been
reached. If I can't install on 3 machines, can I
unregister one to install on the other?

Thanks

Lorne Smith

Read your EULA. You can only install it on ONE pc...

news:1155c01c3f51f$613ffa80$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all
>
> Can Visual Studio.NET be installed on more than two
> machines? When I try to register my third PC online it
> says the maximum number of registrations has been
> reached. If I can't install on 3 machines, can I
> unregister one to install on the other?
>
> Thanks

Tony

What about when you upgrade computers? What do you do
then?

message
>news:1155c01c3f51f$613ffa80$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi all
>>
>> Can Visual Studio.NET be installed on more than two
>> machines? When I try to register my third PC online it
>> says the maximum number of registrations has been
>> reached. If I can't install on 3 machines, can I
>> unregister one to install on the other?
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>.

Tony

Lorne, maybe you should read your EULA, or it might be
different from mine:

SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You may install and use an unlimited
number of copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on computers,
including workstations, terminals or other digital
electronic devices residing on your premises
("Computers") to design, develop, and test your software
application(s) (Application) for use with one or more
Microsoft products.

So how do I move VS.NET to a different PC??

Tony

message