Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Any online courses?

Any online courses?

Wil Dobson

I am looking to enroll in online classes for preparation
for the MCAD. My employer will pay for accredited
schooling. Is anyone aware of any such opportunities?
UOPHX online doesn't offer these courses.

Please copy any response to my email. Thank you.