Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Practice Tests for 70-315 (MeasureUp or Self Test)?

Practice Tests for 70-315 (MeasureUp or Self Test)?

psinyc

which practice exams prepare you better for 70-315 .. the
MeasureUp tests, or the Self Test?

thanks,
psi

jackchen

Grant

I've used both for all my exams. A lot of money, I know,
but well worth it IMHO.

They have different approaches to questions and I've
found they compliment each other really well. Generally,
I'd use SelfTest until I am getting 90% or above
consistantly, and then fire up the MeasureUp exams.
Initial result would be around 70% or so and then I'd
build up to 90% plus before taking the real exam.

It's impossible for me to recommend one over the other as
they both have excellent questions.

so from what it sounds like, the MeasureUp exams are more
difficult?

This may also be another tough question to answer, but if
you had to choice one, which one is closer to the actual
exams?

thanks,
psi