Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Getting ready.

Getting ready.

JM

I currently have WinXP Server
What OS and product packages I need to acquire for this
certification?

Thx

Kumar

Is there something like Win XP Server
"JM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:751101c3e774$a24cca70$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I currently have WinXP Server
> What OS and product packages I need to acquire for this
> certification?
>
> Thx

General Protection Fault

JM wrote:

> I currently have WinXP Server
> What OS and product packages I need to acquire for this
> certification?

There is no such thing as Windows XP Server.

Lorne Smith

"General Protection Fault" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> JM wrote:
>
> > I currently have WinXP Server
> > What OS and product packages I need to acquire for this
> > certification?

> There is no such thing as Windows XP Server.

Hmm.... I was wondering how long it would take someone to notice that

Not that his question make too much sense anyway.... He has the OS and wants
to know what OS he needs to certify on that OS? Does that sound dumb to
anyone else?

Lorne

Hermit Dave

do you need to ask ?

--
Regards,
HD
"Lorne Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "General Protection Fault" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> JM wrote:
>>
>> > I currently have WinXP Server
>> > What OS and product packages I need to acquire for this
>> > certification?

>> There is no such thing as Windows XP Server.

> Hmm.... I was wondering how long it would take someone to notice that
>
> Not that his question make too much sense anyway.... He has the OS and
> wants
> to know what OS he needs to certify on that OS? Does that sound dumb to
> anyone else?
>
> Lorne

Lorne Smith

Not really, no...

"Hermit Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eg2e8$(E-Mail Removed)...
> do you need to ask ?
>
> --
> Regards,
> HD
> Once a Geek.... Always a Geek
> "Lorne Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "General Protection Fault" <(E-Mail Removed)>

wrote
> > in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> There is no such thing as Windows XP Server.

> > Hmm.... I was wondering how long it would take someone to notice that
> >
> > Not that his question make too much sense anyway.... He has the OS and
> > wants
> > to know what OS he needs to certify on that OS? Does that sound dumb to
> > anyone else?
> >
> > Lorne

JM

Sorry I meant WinXP Professional

The question remains:
What OS and product packages I need to acquire for this
certification?

Hermit Dave

well if you want XP certification the only product you would require is XP.
and a darn good knowledge of what its all about.
Buy a half decent book and play with the system.. you will need a second pc
for that... so that you can try it out to all extent... and have fun...

--
Regards,
HD
news:9ba801c3eadc$bb6bba50$(E-Mail Removed)...