Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > How many books needed for MCAD with no experience?

How many books needed for MCAD with no experience?

Tony

How do I know what books listed on
the "fundamental VS skills" web site
(http://www.microsoft.com/learning/tr...developer/vsne
t.asp) I need to do the MCAD? I have a sneaky suspiscion
that I don't need to do ADO or ASP in depth, and don't
need 3 dedicated books on the .NET framework itself.

This site is recommended by MS as "getting started", and
comes across as an absolute must before even
contemplating studying for an MCAD. I'm beginning to
think you don't need as much study as this page suggests?

Thanks

Cindy Winegarden

In news: 649201c3e614$8e0f5610$(E-Mail Removed),
Tony <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> How do I know what books listed on
> the "fundamental VS skills" web site
> (http://www.microsoft.com/learning/tr...developer/vsne
> t.asp) I need to do the MCAD? I have a sneaky suspiscion
> that I don't need to do ADO or ASP in depth, and don't
> need 3 dedicated books on the .NET framework itself.
>
> This site is recommended by MS as "getting started", and
> comes across as an absolute must before even
> contemplating studying for an MCAD. I'm beginning to
> think you don't need as much study as this page suggests?

Hi Tony,

Besides the MS Press books there are many third-party books that posters
here have found useful in preparing for certification exams. Finally, the
MSDN Library, free online, is the ultimate source of information.

Ultimately, since you say you have no experience, you need to evaluate your
goal. Do you want to learn how to program in .NET, or do you just want a
certification?

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com

zigzag

You want Microsoft Press book

ISBN - 0-7356-1584-5
MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit: Developing Web
Applications with Microsoft Visual Basic.NET and Microsoft
Visual C#.NET
Published By : Microsoft Press

Book includes 2 CD Rom , One is to install Microsft Visual
Studio.NET Professional (60 Day To Use). And another
includes Supplemental Course materials (Exam questions)
This book is very helpful for the beginner to Pass MCAD's
first Exam either using VB.Net or CSharp.Net.
I passed the exam in First Trial

It is in Good Condition . Sale Price: $20(Including
shipping)
Send me an email (E-Mail Removed)