Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Cleared 70-305 with 878

Cleared 70-305 with 878

Pravin

Hi,

Today cleared Web App with VB.NET. Exam was good. i mean questions were
really "targeting at knowledge". Prepared only from Amit Kalani and the MS
Press Prep Logic question tests.

Only area i think which should be looked into really carefully is ADO.NET;
should have practiced more with the methods and properties of ado.net
objects like adapter,command etc.

There were 55 questions , minimum was 700. No maximum score given. Time
limit 180 mniutes.

Pravin.

NC

Hi,
congrats!!.. did you give the exam in fixed format or
computer based..

Also why did you choose to select Amit kalani,when Vb
version which is required for the exam is itself available?

NC..

Pravin

what is fixed format ? It was online exam...ppl at my computer center
downloaded the exam, and after i gave the exam they uploaded the
result...thats it.

Yes Amit's Vb book is there...but i didnt have it.

Pravin.

"Go for knowledge, money will be the by product"

news:025a01c3fce9$262a45f0$(E-Mail Removed)...

Cisco 878 Super Slueth Cisco 3 04-10-2008 11:24 AM
cisco 878 router and DSL axle.bolt@gmail.com Cisco 3 10-23-2007 02:22 AM
High CPU load on Cisco 877 and 878 while downloading lemmerling@gmail.com Cisco 5 11-13-2006 10:11 PM
Cisco 878 bridging? Nicolai Cisco 2 11-07-2006 08:58 AM
cisco 878 bug with vbr-nrt? arne Cisco 0 02-22-2006 02:19 PM

Advertisments