Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id

what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id

zigzag

Can somebody inform me what is the process to get MCP ID
and MCP certificate as today I passed 70-315?

Appricated...

Thx

General Protection Fault

zigzag wrote:
> Can somebody inform me what is the process to get MCP ID
> and MCP certificate as today I passed 70-315?

There is no certificate.

Sign into the MCP Secured Site to get your ID #.

Eric

zigzag wrote:

> Can somebody inform me what is the process to get MCP ID
> and MCP certificate as today I passed 70-315?
>
> Appricated...
>
> Thx

Sign in to the MCP web site and request your welcome kit.