Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > mcad with asp.net 2 ?

mcad with asp.net 2 ?

simo sentissi

can smbdy tell me if the current exams are going to retire after asp.net 2.0
and the new framework will be released soon ?

Hermit Dave

well i have had a look at 2.0 (PDC release) and you can almost do everything
with drag and drop or click... click ... click all the way. (though you can
still use code behind to a great extent)
There are a few differences namely the use of device adapters to render the
controls on server side.. server side style sheet
personalisation, multi page posting. Though its still a long way. It is
kinda difficult to exactly say what the end product's gonna look like.
Keep yourself updated at ms train cert site, they do announce it (retirement
of exams) at around june or so.

--
Regards,
HD
"simo sentissi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> can smbdy tell me if the current exams are going to retire after asp.net
> 2.0
> and the new framework will be released soon ?

MCAD finally! Selling my books now. =?Utf-8?B?PVdlcmVXb2xmPQ==?= Microsoft Certification 0 09-21-2004 09:35 AM
MCAD electives Rob Microsoft Certification 0 09-04-2003 02:07 AM
MCSD/MCAD Amit Microsoft Certification 2 08-29-2003 06:33 AM
Re: MCAD exams Tom Helms [MSFT] Microsoft Certification 1 08-19-2003 02:33 PM
MCSD/MCAD Self Paced Training kit - Please help Josko Petric ASP .Net 2 07-15-2003 07:10 PM

Advertisments