Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > SPAN tag

SPAN tag

Bryan

I am using the Thomson/Wave learning material to study for exam 70-305.

In the section that covers "Using Server Controls" it mentions the SPAN tag,
and I quote:

"To add a SPAN to a DIV, click twice on the control to edit the text of
the control. Position the the cursor where you want to place the SPAN and
choose SPAN from the Insert menu. <paragraph continues...>"

No matter where I look or what I do I am (that's a lot of I's ;o) ) unable
to locate any Insert menu, let alone a menu that allows a SPAN tag to be
added.

Help before I go insane. Is there an Insert menu? How do I set a SPAN tag?
Is there life on Mars??!!

Bryan

Mahasen

Brian,
I think you know <SPAN> and <DIV> are just HTML tags. They never ask HTML on the exam (I did 70-315) so don't worry about those. I used microsoft press book and it was more than enough to get through the exam. it didn't contained any of those nonsense. So forget about these small things and continue studying programing topics. also if you need any help post another msg
I'm a ASP .Net developper and would like to help you out

Can span include span? Fulio Open HTML 5 06-26-2009 10:24 PM
DataGrid (body only) contained in <span>...</span> tags Dan Bishop ASP .Net Datagrid Control 2 06-07-2004 04:00 PM

Advertisments