Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > 70-305 Terrified!

70-305 Terrified!

Bryan

I have just started studying for exam 70-305 (my first MCAD exam), and am
now realising that perhaps I am not as good a programmer as I thought! ouch!

Frankly, I am absolutely terrified now of taking the exam.

I have just taken the Microsoft Online Assessment and achieved a score of
30% (wey hey!).

Can anybody pass on some pointers to useful sites and additional (free, due
to a lack of funds) testing facilities.

Cheers.

Bryan, UK

General Protection Fault

Bryan wrote:
> I have just started studying for exam 70-305 (my first MCAD exam), and am
> now realising that perhaps I am not as good a programmer as I thought! ouch!

Don't worry too much -- the exams don't test your ability as a
programmer; merely your ability to memorize. Mind you, it's easier to
memorize the material if you already know it.

> Frankly, I am absolutely terrified now of taking the exam.

d0|\|'7 ph33r 7h3 3><4m5!

> I have just taken the Microsoft Online Assessment and achieved a score of
> 30% (wey hey!).

Don't put too much stock in that.

> Can anybody pass on some pointers to useful sites and additional (free, due
> to a lack of funds) testing facilities.

I don't agree with the opinion that you need a testing facility at all.
If you know the material -- provided, you know what the material is --
you'll do fine.

Megh

Hey,

I am also in a way to give the MCP exam(70-316) in this
month or so. Can u tell me from where u got "Microsoft
Online Assessment" and how much is the cost of it please?

thanks in advance.

Bryan

Check out: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/as...nt/default.asp

and follow the links.

Bryan, UK

"Megh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:20c001c3e05d$1b2fe590$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey,
>
> I am also in a way to give the MCP exam(70-316) in this
> month or so. Can u tell me from where u got "Microsoft
> Online Assessment" and how much is the cost of it please?
>
> thanks in advance.

Kumar

guys dont worry too much about microsoft assessment tests.. I got 65% in an
assesment exam related to 70-316 after i gave the real test.. I got 1007 in
the real test.. but only 65% in assessment.. so dont read too much into it..
just consider those as practice questions..

"Bryan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> Check out: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/as...nt/default.asp
>
> and follow the links.
>
> Bryan, UK
>
> "Megh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:20c001c3e05d$1b2fe590$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hey,
> >
> > I am also in a way to give the MCP exam(70-316) in this
> > month or so. Can u tell me from where u got "Microsoft
> > Online Assessment" and how much is the cost of it please?
> >
> > thanks in advance.

Megh

oh Thanks a loooot.

Is it free of charge?

Megh, US

Bryan

It certainly is, and I found it quite difficult.

Bryan, UK

"Megh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:20fe01c3e05f$72553e90$(E-Mail Removed)...
> oh Thanks a loooot.
>
> Is it free of charge?
>
> Megh, US

Kumar

yeah.. its free.
"Megh" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:20fe01c3e05f$72553e90$(E-Mail Removed)...
> oh Thanks a loooot.
>
> Is it free of charge?
>
> Megh, US

Megh

Thank you so much for your reply. But you know, I am
feeling very tensed about this exam. Don't want to
fail..so taking precautions.....
You scored 1007, right!!! Is there any margin to pass the
70-316 exam?

Megh.

Can u tell me how to see the correct answer of a question?