Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > What to find the best Practice Test

What to find the best Practice Test

Re

I have got he Kalani's Book for the 70-315 exam. But now
the question is where to get the best test from. I looked
at the trancenders price and found they were really
expensive, I remember finding a great test package for
$20 US when doing my SCJP.

Any Help Please?

General Protection Fault

Re wrote:
> I have got he Kalani's Book for the 70-315 exam. But now
> the question is where to get the best test from. I looked
> at the trancenders price and found they were really
> expensive, I remember finding a great test package for
> $20 US when doing my SCJP.

If you know everything in the book and can do well on the test at the
back of the book, you won't need a test.