Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Transcender Practice Tests

Transcender Practice Tests

Albert Tollkuçi

Hello guys,
I got yesterday a transcender practice test and got 820/1000 in my first
try.
How do you think, is this enought to pass the real exam?

Thanx

Albert Tollkuçi

It was enought
passed with a score of 846...not so bad. Anyway the real test is MUCH more
difficult that the transencder test.

"Albert Tollkuçi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello guys,
> I got yesterday a transcender practice test and got 820/1000 in my first
> try.
> How do you think, is this enought to pass the real exam?
>
> Thanx

A Hopeful

hello..
what are these transcender tests? where and how can you
take these? please let me know all about it at
Thanks.

Lorne Smith

www.transcender.com

"A Hopeful" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:01af01c3de6b$f164d510$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hello..
> what are these transcender tests? where and how can you
> take these? please let me know all about it at
> (E-Mail Removed)
> Thanks.

Eric

dingdong wrote:

> not quite...the real exam sounds alrite to me. Please do not trust
> those dump answer coz some may not right.
>

> dingdong

hmmm..."dingdong" is talking about dump answers?