Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MCPs per Region/City

MCPs per Region/City

eb24

Is there any way that Microsoft can supply me with how many people in my City/Region have certain certifications such as MCSD.NET and MCAD? I would like to know so I can make the argument to my boss and company

Thanks.

Eric

eb24 wrote:

> Is there any way that Microsoft can supply me with how many people in
> my City/Region have certain certifications such as MCSD.NET and MCAD?
> I would like to know so I can make the argument to my boss and
> company.
>
> Thanks.

The MCP Magazine web site has a voluntary registration DB that lets
MCPs enter their data if they want to.

Go here and select MCP database on the left.
http://www.mcpmag.com/

NOTE: This normally works, but it seems to be down right now. I
normally see hundreds of entires for my city, but it doesn't show any
right now.

Eric

MCPS and MCNPS =?Utf-8?B?Li46OiBLZXZpbiA6Oi4u?= Microsoft Certification 6 05-02-2012 05:39 PM
How to transfer passport account for my mcps ? Steve B. Microsoft Certification 0 01-26-2006 10:49 AM
Hi fellow MCPs MCSE 34 04-13-2004 10:00 PM
Hi fellow mcps caleb MCSE 4 04-12-2004 01:03 PM
MCPs Peter MCSE 3 10-29-2003 01:59 PM

Advertisments