Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Courses @ 70-315

Courses @ 70-315

Stefan van Zanden

Ey,

I see 3 different courses:
Course 2310: Developing Microsoft ASP.NET Web
Applications Using Visual Studio .NET (5 days)
Course 2124: Programming with C# (5 days)
Course 2389: Programming with Microsoft ADO.NET (3 days)

Now I searched a little, and I found this link:
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/s...2310BFINAL.asp

when you scroll down, you will see this:
Course Outline

Module 1: Overview of the Microsoft .NET Framework
Take a closer look: Download Sample Module 1 (Portable
Document Format, 1.02 MB).

This module introduces the conceptual framework of
the.NET Framework and ASP.NET.

Well I donwloaded the file, pretty large, but are these
the FULL ones ?

Tnx for the answer,

Greetz,
Stefan

year,
>and I want to get a MCAD diploma, I just wanna now it is
>advisable to do this, I am only 18 and I am using
>C#.NET / ASP.NET for 1 or 2 years. My teacher advised

me,
>to do 1 exam first to see what it is, and then contineu
>the other 2 if I want.
>So I just wanna no, it is advisable ore not to it whit
>only 1 or 2 years of experience ?
>
>Oh and I got these books:
>- Programming course Microsoft Visual C#.NET by John
>Sharp / Jon Jagger
>- Microsoft ASP.NET Application-Design by Douglas

J.Reilly
>- Programming whit C# by Tom Archer / Andrew Whitechapel
>
>Are this good books ? I want to take Exam 70-315 first.
>
>A few other questions:
>- The cost is 125 USD per exam, right ?
>- It is mainly self-studying, right ? ore is it possible
>to follow free classes ?
>
>Well I am looking forward to your reply's, tnx in
>advanced.
>
>Greets,
>Stefan
>
>P.s. Hope you can understand my english
>.

OW darn, you can only download 2 of each course . Do
you know where to buy the woc's, I really like those
woc's, I got 1 for my MCSA course 2 .

Greetz,
Stefan

Web Based Cisco Courses Bill F Cisco 1 09-21-2004 11:02 AM
How do I access the Training courses for Office XP? Melissa Whitehead Microsoft Certification 1 08-04-2004 07:22 AM
courses cd's marfado Microsoft Certification 1 04-22-2004 04:42 AM
Study Guides FREE for 70-016 Exam and courses odremanj MCSD 0 09-10-2003 04:45 PM
Re: Courses, are they worth it ? AleXT MCSD 0 07-10-2003 09:28 AM

Advertisments