Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Re: Books for MCAD (VB.NET)

Re: Books for MCAD (VB.NET)

Ken Onweller \(.NET MCSD\)

is it as big as ".NET and COM: The complete interoperability guide" by Adam
Nathan?

This book is a whopper!

"Lorne Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Well... I'm about half way through Mike Gunderloy's 70-306 book from QUE

and
> I can say I'm very much impressed so far. Good book with some very good
> review exercises... A little boring at times, but that's only when
> reviewing stuff I already know ( and reviewing is ALWAYS boring!)...
>
> My only problem with the book is it's size.... It's nearly doubled the
> weight of my laptop bag!!
>
> Lorne
>
> "Sanjeev K B" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am preparing for MCAD, it would be a great help if anyone can tell me
> > whether i should opt for self-paced learning books from Microsoft press

or
> > should i opt for Que publication books?
> >
> > And also could anyone suggest me if i should stick with VB.net or should

> > move over to C#, since C# seems to be more popular in this newsgroup.
> >
> > Thanks and Regards,
> > Sanjeev K B

Lorne Smith

Well.. It's as thick as 4.5 single DVD cases... about 1100 pages and
weigh's a fair amount too....

"Ken Onweller (.NET MCSD)" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> is it as big as ".NET and COM: The complete interoperability guide" by

Adam
> Nathan?
>
> This book is a whopper!
>

> "Lorne Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Well... I'm about half way through Mike Gunderloy's 70-306 book from QUE

> and
> > I can say I'm very much impressed so far. Good book with some very good
> > review exercises... A little boring at times, but that's only when
> > reviewing stuff I already know ( and reviewing is ALWAYS boring!)...
> >
> > My only problem with the book is it's size.... It's nearly doubled the
> > weight of my laptop bag!!
> >
> > Lorne
> >
> > "Sanjeev K B" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I am preparing for MCAD, it would be a great help if anyone can tell

me
> > > whether i should opt for self-paced learning books from Microsoft

press
> or
> > > should i opt for Que publication books?
> > >
> > > And also could anyone suggest me if i should stick with VB.net or

should
> > > move over to C#, since C# seems to be more popular in this newsgroup.
> > >
> > > Thanks and Regards,
> > > Sanjeev K B

MCAD finally! Selling my books now. =?Utf-8?B?PVdlcmVXb2xmPQ==?= Microsoft Certification 0 09-21-2004 09:35 AM
Books, Books, Books... C++ 3 09-19-2004 10:11 PM
MCAD/MCSD.net Training Books for sale dotnetjournal MCSD 5 11-04-2003 06:20 PM
MCAD/MCSD.NET Self-Paced Training Kit 4 Electronic Books xiaoling Feng MCSD 5 10-13-2003 04:22 PM

Advertisments