Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > What's harder Transcender of actual cert test

What's harder Transcender of actual cert test

john sermini

I am scheduled to take the test this Saturday, and I want to get a feel for
what I am in for. I feel comfortable taking the transcender tests now.
Should I expect the real cert test to be harder than the transcender test? I
assume so since the transcender test requires a score of 850 to pass, and
the cert test requires only 700 to pass.

Thanks in advance,
John

Hermit Dave

John,

If you consider the type of questions... i would say the questions are
indeed similar. Though i found the real exam questions to be bit tougher.
The highest i ever got in transcender was 820.... gave my 70-315 yesterday
and got 811... not great but will do...

--
Regards,

HD