Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > New Initiative as a part of MCP exams

New Initiative as a part of MCP exams

Hermit Dave

thanks mate... its all sorted.... 811 but i reckon that will do...

--
Regards,

HD

"HAHAHA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:03e301c3d3f2$79a7eae0$(E-Mail Removed)...
Good Luck then buddy.

but wasnt motivated
>enough then (to even give one of them)... so now paying

for the exams and
>for some damn reason motivated as well... lol
>Got 70-315 at noon 2morrow... 13 hours to go....
>hopefully all my grinding should pay.... if not another

103 quid to shell
>out...
>--
>Regards,
>
>HD
>
>PS: I think some are innocent and some are stupid... i

guess there are whole
>lot of sites who make it easy to post messages on MS NG

without them exactly
>knowing that... plus the ISPs that do the relaying as

well...

>"HAHAHA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

message
>news:055e01c3d3dd$e4109130$(E-Mail Removed)...
>exactly...i really think they are the most daring people
>to talk about dumps and cheating on an official Microsoft
>NewsGroup.
>They do not even know that they are not supposed to
>discuss it here.
>I really wonder if they are really innocent or stupid!!!!
>can't help !!!!
>But i laughed heartily after reading ur post, buddy!!!
>BTW, What are u preparing for?
>I am on my way to MCAD...

Cindy Winegarden

In news: %23Adkz$(E-Mail Removed),
Hermit Dave <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Agree with your point that there's nothing wrong if people do it for
> personal study. But i actually dont know anyone who's done that....
> and most people use dumps of others and their answers without even
> knowing y !!!

I sure have!

I took an exam during its Beta period and didn't pass, but got a voucher for
the live exam so it didn't kill me to pay for it twice. (Not every exam Beta
program does this). By the time the exam went live I was better prepared and
passed the exam.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com

Hermit Dave

oh well.... you are the first... there's always one... lol
yeah even i got the voucher... got 4 of them and i wasnt prepared for even
one then... so didnt give any i know its lame... now paying for it
Anyways.. the sole reason y i did the post was people asking for dumps on
microsoft newsgroup...
1st its wrong and second... its stupid...
--
Regards,

HD

news:uHj%(E-Mail Removed)...