Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Do I have to take two core exams before taking elective?

Do I have to take two core exams before taking elective?

Joy

Hi, I am planing to study for MCAD certification. I am
wondering that can I take elective, say(Exam 70-229),
before finishing two required core exams. Does anybody
know? Thanks.

VirtualTwo

Joy,

The order that you take the exams does matter. Microsoft will qualify your MCAd credential once you have completed mandatory exams.

VirtualTwo

VirtualTwo

Sorry Joy, I meant to say "Does Not Matter"

VirtualTwo