Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > About Form-based login...

About Form-based login...

Otto

I have a web page which is using Form-based login. It
saves in a virtual folder named "ABC". How can I pass the
login ID and password from outside the ABC?

Root

|----/login2.aspx

|----/ABC/Web.config
|----/ABC/login.aspx

I don't want to put the login2.aspx inside the ABC folder.

Thanks.

Hermit Dave

put the variables populated by login2.aspx into session and do a
server.transfer to /ABC/login.aspx
read the session variables and do whatever you would like to...

HTH

--
Regards,

HD

"Otto" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:072301c3d148$68b811d0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have a web page which is using Form-based login. It
> saves in a virtual folder named "ABC". How can I pass the
> login ID and password from outside the ABC?
>
> Root
> |
> |----/login2.aspx
> |
> |----/ABC/Web.config
> |----/ABC/login.aspx
>
> I don't want to put the login2.aspx inside the ABC folder.
>
> Thanks.

Otto

Thanks for your help. But I am a newbie on ASP.Net. Would
you please give me an example? Are there any reference
website?

Thanks!

Hermit Dave

Otto,

Have a look at http://www.asp.net/Tutorials/quickstart.aspx
if you need any further help do a post on

HTH,
--
Regards,

HD

news:041f01c3d1af$27cec490$(E-Mail Removed)...