Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Question type for exam 70-316 ?

Question type for exam 70-316 ?

Rezwan

Hi,
I want to go for mcp exam for c#.net (70-316). Please can
you tell me about the question type ? I heard, the
question type is changed from multiple choice to
graphical representation ? is it true for exam 70-316 ?

I have a little experience on C#.Net. I have the book
that is Microsoft Self-Paced Training Kit. Is this book
is sufficient for this exam ? Please kindly help me to
reply.

Rezwan

Ari@hotmail.com

Hi Rezwan,

- Preparation Guide for Exam 70-316.
- Microsoft Certified Professional Practice Tests.
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...epare/practice
tests.asp
- Microsoft Press Books About Microsoft Visual C# .NET.
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/bo...ols/vstudio.ne
t/csharp.net/

Ari.

Hi Rezwan,

I am preparing for 70-316 also. I have currently
Professional C# 2nd Edition published by Wrox and
MCAD/MCSD.NET by Amit Kalani - published by Que - which is
I'll have to add fantastic. The Microsoft Press tend not
to be that good.

Cheers
Simon.

Maria

hi Rezwan,

If you have real-world experience and only need some
revision, then the Microsoft book is OK. If the material
is new and you need to learn / practice a lot, then Kalani
is more useful.

Maria