Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > 70-320 tips?

70-320 tips?

TechLead

I am going to start studying 70-320. thats my new Year resolution. Any tips
friends...any course material online....

I have already passed 70-315

cheers!
TechLead

Bruno van Dooren

the only online stuff that i can point you to are the microsoft self
assessment tests. you can find them on their website
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/as...nt/default.asp

those tests are a good representation of the actual exam, and they are free.

I am going to start studying for 70-320 after my new years holiday too ...
. after that i want to do 70-315 too.

kind regards,
Bruno.

"TechLead" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am going to start studying 70-320. thats my new Year resolution. Any

tips
> friends...any course material online....
>
> I have already passed 70-315
>
> cheers!
> TechLead

Laura

Hi TechLead,

Could you share your experience for exam 70-315? For
example, books, beta test, and etc.

I'm preparing to take 315 this year.

Thanks,

Laura

TechLead

Laura,

I used

- Amit Kalani book for 70-315
- http://codeclinic.com
- MSDN library

this is sufficient. Good Luck. You can send me personal email if you want
more information
cheers !