Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MCAD 70-320 and COM +

MCAD 70-320 and COM +

Dylan Phillips

While researching study topics for 70-320, I noticed several references to
coverage of COM+ functions. This set of services does not seem to be
covered in the "Skills being measured" sheet for the exam.

For those of you have recently taken the exam, was the percentage of COM+
questions surprisingly high? About what percent 2%, 5%, 10%?

Thanks

General Protection Fault

Dylan Phillips wrote:

> While researching study topics for 70-320, I noticed several references to
> coverage of COM+ functions. This set of services does not seem to be
> covered in the "Skills being measured" sheet for the exam.
>

> For those of you have recently taken the exam, was the percentage of COM+
> questions surprisingly high? About what percent 2%, 5%, 10%?

For me, most (i.e. more than 50%) of the 70-320 exam had to do with COM+
serviced components.

FREE E - BOOK Available Now for Free MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-315): Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Visual C# and Visual Studio.NET by Amit Kalani (Paperback) BOGABOGA MCAD 12 04-21-2005 01:13 PM
FREE E - BOOK Available Now for Free MCAD/MCSD Training Guide (70-320): Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Visual C# and Microsoft.NET Framework by Amit Kalani (Paperback) BOGABOGA MCAD 3 04-12-2005 08:02 PM
Passed 70-320 and and MCAD Taz MCAD 6 12-17-2003 04:29 AM
Very good .NET resources and project,, MCSD/MCAD Questions and Answers Alex MCSD 0 10-03-2003 02:19 AM
Very good .NET resources and project,, MCSD/MCAD Questions and Answers Alex MCSD 0 10-03-2003 02:19 AM

Advertisments