Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Supermemo or similar databases/tools for the .NET exams

Supermemo or similar databases/tools for the .NET exams

Olav.NET

I am looking for something like a Supermemo
knowledge collection for the .NET exams.

I don't think it exist for Supermemo, but there
are other tools.

Any free text I could copy and paste?

Thanks
Olav

Bruno van Dooren

what is supermemo? some kind of braindump collection?
my advice is to use the self paced learning kits, read the official course
curriculum, write test programs and use MSDN.

do not use braindumps. braindumps are illegal (and lame).

kind regards,
Bruno.

"Olav.NET" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> I am looking for something like a Supermemo
> knowledge collection for the .NET exams.
>
> I don't think it exist for Supermemo, but there
> are other tools.
>
> Any free text I could copy and paste?
>
> Thanks
> Olav

Olav.NET

"Bruno van Dooren" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<u7F$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> what is supermemo? some kind of braindump collection?

Why didn't you try to write www.supermemo.com in your browser?

Anyway it's a program where you enter question/answer pairs, and the
app then schedule optimal repetition tests.

You could of course enter text from "braindumps", but I am more
looking for the kind of questions you have after each section in
cram-books.

Groetjes
Olav

Amit

try "trandumper" in google search..... it is exactly what you are looking for....

Olav.NET

"Amit" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> try "trandumper" in google search..... it is exactly what you are looking for....

Don't think so, Transdumper seems to be just a test-simulator. And
the stuff on the www.transdumper.com site seems to be "braindumps"

Sharon Ross

Looking toward Microsoft Certification , Here is greate Link
for Excellent Microsoft Certification Guide,

http://www.studyexam4less.com/mb.asp

Also here is another Money saving idea for Microsoft Testing exam fee. buy voucher
and Scheduale the exam using Microsoft voucher for Only US $115.00

http://www.getcertify4less.com/mb.asp