Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Add Web Reference in visual studio .net

Add Web Reference in visual studio .net

Alex

After I do this, in the client application, it does not display a link at the left hand bottom of the screen that says "Web Reference on Local Web Server". That is what I want! Why does it not appear?

Hermit Dave

Web references are used to add web services...
and you are in the wrong newsgroups... rather post it to a
dotnet.framework.aspnet.webservices newsgroups

--
Regads,

HD

PS: It's all a state of mind...