Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > MCAD exams?

Reply
Thread Tools

MCAD exams?

 
 
xezo
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-11-2003
Can I get MCAD if I pass 70-306,70-305,70-229 exams?

regards
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-11-2003
Stupid questions like yours are the reason why our certs
are going down the tubes. If you can't easily navigate to
the microsoft site to get sinmple, easy, trivial answers
to lazy ass questions like this, then you don't deserve to
even own a computer. Upi want to be a programmer and you
can't even find the easiest of answers??? Freakin'
loosers.!!!

>-----Original Message-----
>Can I get MCAD if I pass 70-306,70-305,70-229 exams?
>
>regards
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
harry
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-11-2003
yep.u can
>-----Original Message-----
>Can I get MCAD if I pass 70-306,70-305,70-229 exams?
>
>regards
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Sammy
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-11-2003
Better believe it, oh well, he won't be in any position he
might get for very long.


>-----Original Message-----
>Stupid questions like yours are the reason why our certs
>are going down the tubes. If you can't easily navigate to
>the microsoft site to get sinmple, easy, trivial answers
>to lazy ass questions like this, then you don't deserve

to
>even own a computer. Upi want to be a programmer and you
>can't even find the easiest of answers??? Freakin'
>loosers.!!!
>
>>-----Original Message-----
>>Can I get MCAD if I pass 70-306,70-305,70-229 exams?
>>
>>regards
>>.
>>

>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
|{evin
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-12-2003
On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 08:08:20 -0800,
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Stupid questions like yours are the reason why our certs
>are going down the tubes. If you can't easily navigate to
>the microsoft site to get sinmple, easy, trivial answers
>to lazy ass questions like this, then you don't deserve to
>even own a computer. Upi want to be a programmer and you
>can't even find the easiest of answers??? Freakin'
>loosers.!!!
>


I completely agree with you, but I have one nitpick. If you're going
to call someone a 'loser', spell it right.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-12-2003

I thought he was just emphasizing the point !

>-----Original Message-----
>On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 08:08:20 -0800,
><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Stupid questions like yours are the reason why our

certs
>>are going down the tubes. If you can't easily navigate

to
>>the microsoft site to get sinmple, easy, trivial

answers
>>to lazy ass questions like this, then you don't deserve

to
>>even own a computer. Upi want to be a programmer and

you
>>can't even find the easiest of answers??? Freakin'
>>loosers.!!!
>>

>
>I completely agree with you, but I have one nitpick. If

you're going
>to call someone a 'loser', spell it right.
>
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Yahoo496
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-12-2003
nope. but who cares because he/she will not pass any one of them

"harry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:022701c3c015$e196d2b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
yep.u can
>-----Original Message-----
>Can I get MCAD if I pass 70-306,70-305,70-229 exams?
>
>regards
>.
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Eric
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-15-2003
You need one of these 2 (assuming VB.NET): 70-305 OR 70-306
plus 70-310, and 70-229. A total of 3.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Eric
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-16-2003
On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:08:21 GMT, Eric wrote:

>You need one of these 2 (assuming VB.NET): 70-305 OR 70-306
>plus 70-310, and 70-229. A total of 3.


Actually, I guess you can use the 305 or 306 as an elective in place
of the 229.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Sneha
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-18-2003

hai,

You can get MCAD if u clear exams in this combination

70-305 or 70-306 , 70-310 or 70-320 , 70-229 or ( Biz
Talk Server, I am not sure abt the exam number for Biz
talk server). For more information you can go to
www.microsoft.com/certification.

sneha
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MCAD finally! Selling my books now. =?Utf-8?B?PVdlcmVXb2xmPQ==?= Microsoft Certification 0 09-21-2004 09:35 AM
MCAD electives Rob Microsoft Certification 0 09-04-2003 02:07 AM
MCSD/MCAD Amit Microsoft Certification 2 08-29-2003 06:33 AM
Re: MCAD exams Tom Helms [MSFT] Microsoft Certification 1 08-19-2003 02:33 PM
MCSD/MCAD Self Paced Training kit - Please help Josko Petric ASP .Net 2 07-15-2003 07:10 PM



Advertisments