Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Kalani's book for 316

Kalani's book for 316

vivek

Hi

I suppoes many of you have used Kalani's book for 70-316, I wanted to know
how are the exam questions as related to the sample question in Kalani's
book. Are the question in the book - tougher, off topic etc.

I am using Kalani's book and also MsPress book

I have scheduled to give my exam on he 15th Dec, I need some help.

vivek

Vivek@softhome.net

Hi

I dont want to know if they are exactly same but if they are similar that is
the main reason that we have Transcender and MeasureUp etc ..isnt it.

Thanks for the Tips about ADO.NET , I had a feeling that Kalani's book does
not cover enough of ADO.NET...what about the other topics...does it cover
enough of it??

vivek

"Humanity" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> The questions in the Kalani book aren't the type of questions that
> you'll see in the exam! Exam style is more like <censored due to
> NDA>, but doing the Kalani questions will still be helpful because
> it enables you to find out your weak areas. They are a similar level
> of difficulty to the exam.
>
> Read quite a bit more about ADO.NET, though.
>
> "vivek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:br98hi$gds$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi
> >
> > I suppoes many of you have used Kalani's book for 70-316, I wanted to

know
> > how are the exam questions as related to the sample question in Kalani's
> > book. Are the question in the book - tougher, off topic etc.
> >
> > I am using Kalani's book and also MsPress book
> >
> > I have scheduled to give my exam on he 15th Dec, I need some help.
> >
> > vivek

>-----*ʼϢ-----
>Hi
>
>I suppoes many of you have used Kalani's book for 70-

316, I wanted to know
>how are the exam questions as related to the sample

question in Kalani's
>book. Are the question in the book - tougher, off topic

etc.

>I am using Kalani's book and also MsPress book
>
>I have scheduled to give my exam on he 15th Dec, I need

some help.

>vivek
>

>.

Humanity

The questions in the Kalani book aren't the type of questions that
you'll see in the exam! Exam style is more like <censored due to
NDA>, but doing the Kalani questions will still be helpful because
it enables you to find out your weak areas. They are a similar level
of difficulty to the exam.

Read quite a bit more about ADO.NET, though.

"vivek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:br98hi$gds$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> I suppoes many of you have used Kalani's book for 70-316, I wanted to know
> how are the exam questions as related to the sample question in Kalani's
> book. Are the question in the book - tougher, off topic etc.
>
> I am using Kalani's book and also MsPress book
>
> I have scheduled to give my exam on he 15th Dec, I need some help.
>
> vivek

Q: a simple(?) raw-utf-8 conversion to internal type unicode "\304\246\311\231\316\257\316\271\303\222" NevilleDNZ Python 1 01-01-2007 02:28 AM
072-316 versus 070-316 kingski MCSD 1 11-05-2004 02:09 PM
072-316 versus 070-316 Microsoft MCAD 0 11-05-2004 09:13 AM
70-316 & 70-316 Any Tips? Daren Hawes MCSD 1 02-23-2004 09:44 PM
Re: 70-315/70-316 book? nick5454 MCSD 2 02-23-2004 09:45 AM

Advertisments