Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > The Mini-ITX Project at XYZ Computing

The Mini-ITX Project at XYZ Computing

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

"For some time now I have wanted to add a computer to my living room. There are already a number of other computers in my house but this one was going to be different. Since it was not intended for work and would be more for convenience than functionality, I felt I could get creative with its design and really tailor it to suit my needs. As opposed to building another general purpose, midtower computer this was the perfect opportunity to build something much smaller and, hopefully, much quieter. I had been wanting to build a miniature form factor computer for a while but previously did not have the time or need to do so. As soon as this thought presented itself, I started researching. Thus began the Mini-ITX project."
Link: http://www.xyzcomputing.com/index.ph...=417&Itemid=26