Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > VB Code

VB Code

Jim McCarty

I have a form, here is the guts. A txtbox to enter a
number of people. 2 Option buttons each assigned values
of 100 and 120 and a check box assigned a value of .1
The purpose is to calculate a price for cetain number of
students to attend a class. I got all of it except the
check box (that is used for 10% discount) I can get the
code to work for the number of people * price from either
option button, but when I add the check box to the code
that part of the code does not work. Can someone please
help me with this. I am pretty new to VB
Thanks in advance
Jim

Jay Walters

You should have copied and pasted your code and event
handlers.

Because I can't visualize what you mean by, are talking
about not being able to compile, run-time exception, or
your math function? :