Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > just passed 70-316...

just passed 70-316...

vivek

Hi Dan

Thanks for the reply
I would say I have quite a decient amount of knowlege with WinForms I have
not done any real work application development but I have done almost all
the samples fom Amit Kalani's book and more over I understand the stuff that
I am reading.
I guess I should be able to pass, but there exists a slight lack in
confedence since I am mainly a Java Developer ( done almost all Java
Certification) and I got interested in .NEt when I was reading the book
'Applied .NET Framework'. I was planning on giving the exam on the 8th Dec
but I guess I will keep it on hold for a couple of days more and probally
give it on the 10th or 11th.

Thanks again for the positive reply

Vivek

"Dan Normington" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Vivek,
> 316 was the first test I took as well. Like I said in an earlier
> post...all the tests are difficult. You won't be screwed if you know the
> material. For instance, If you have studied, and you have alot of

experience
> with winforms, it shouldn't be a problem. On the other hand, if you have

no
> real world experience with winforms you may want to study more than the
> average person. I guess it just depends on your knowledge on the subject.
> The format of the test is multiple choice.
>
> "vivek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bqnumt$is7$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Ok so 70-316 is harder ..and 70-316 is the first .NET exam that I am

> giving
> > ...so basic I am screwed.
> > What types of question do they ask ?
> > Only Mutiple Choice Question or also Drag Drop , Simulations etc
> >

> > In case of mutiple choice question do they state ..select 2 answers (

> Incase
> > you can select more than one asn )
> >
> > "General Protection Fault" <(E-Mail Removed)>

wrote
> > in message news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > ... with an 872. Once again, Kalani supplied everything I needed to

> know.
> > >
> > > I figured this would have been the easier of 315, 316 and 320, but it
> > > was the hardest.

GS

By the way Congrats, GPF!