Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Re: Advice on books to follow for exam 70-320

Re: Advice on books to follow for exam 70-320

General Protection Fault

Ramesh wrote:
> Hi
>
> Could anyone help me know which books to read to prepare
> for exam 70-320 which is web services. I already took the
> web applications exam and this is the second exam I am
> preparing for my MCAD.NET cert. Is Microsoft press book
> sufficient to pass the exam.

No it isn't. Buy Amit & Priti Kalani's book from Que.

Pat

Hi

i am taking 70-310. does amit kalani book include samples
in vb.net too? coz i heard a lot abt his books and am
eager to know abt them. i checked out the b&n bookstore
near my house, but they dont have stock.
can anyone help me here or suggest me the best book for 70-
310?
thanks.

General Protection Fault

Pat wrote:

> Hi
>
> i am taking 70-310. does amit kalani book include samples
> in vb.net too? coz i heard a lot abt his books and am
> eager to know abt them. i checked out the b&n bookstore
> near my house, but they dont have stock.
> can anyone help me here or suggest me the best book for 70-
> 310?
> thanks.

No, his books have no VB.NET samples, but if you know C# (or can
understand it), you can use his books anyway. The exams aren't a test
of the language, they're a test of the framework and technique.