Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Need info on best MCAD C# books

Need info on best MCAD C# books

Hi All,

I have decided to achieve MCAD certification. I am quite
experience programming in C, Object Pascal and C++.
However, I am more adept at C++ (VC++ 6, in particular)
but I'm pretty new to .NET.

Now these are my questions:

1) What are the best books to get started with learning C#
and .NET 1.1 framework?
2) What are the best self-study books out there to use for
preparation for the different MCAD C# exams, i.e., 70-315,
70-316, 70-320?
3) What is the cost of each exam?

Thank you.

I just completed the MCAD last week. I took the Windows
(316), SQL Server (229), and Web Services (320) exams,
using the books from QUE (Amit Kalani authored the 316
and 320 books) and test prep from Self Test Software.
Had no problems getting through the exams. The exams
cost $125 each.

need E-Books for MCAD sony shaik MCAD 1 01-27-2007 09:04 AM
What are the best books for the MCAD? Matt MCAD 2 09-28-2004 01:29 AM
Books, Books, Books... C++ 3 09-19-2004 10:11 PM
Best MCAD C# books ? Jim MCAD 2 08-18-2004 07:48 PM

Advertisments