Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Is there a Welcome Kit for MCAD?

Is there a Welcome Kit for MCAD?

Joe

Is there a Welcome Kit for MCAD?
Thanks

Chandra Senanayake

I would be very grateful, if you could let me know whether
there is a Welcome Kit for MCAD?

Thank you.

Best Regards

Chandra

abumarsa

Yes there is a welcome kit for the MCAD but you should
request it from the MCP site after confirming the address
you want it to be sent to!
Congratiluations

HK

What we would get in the welcome kit? Any
software/evaluation CDs like we got with Visual Studio
5/6?

Packaged in side the welcome is a certificate, lapel pin,
wallet card, a certificate for a free pay raise, and an
H1 visa (pre-stamped from the INS).

- Did you ever think to look on the MCSD site and read
the benefits of becoming certified?

Re: confirmation of my microsoft welcome kit Shanmuga Raja Microsoft Certification 1 12-31-2008 06:42 AM
Welcome screen not welcome mona@Ve.com Computer Support 4 12-14-2007 03:12 AM
Is there a MCDST Welcome Kit? M MCDST 7 10-30-2005 03:21 PM
mailing list welcome welcome msg in wiki suggestion Brian van den Broek Python 0 12-12-2004 09:11 PM
Re: confirmation of my microsoft welcome kit Zenner Microsoft Certification 0 07-19-2003 02:58 PM

Advertisments