Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > 70-316 What is the format of the questions

70-316 What is the format of the questions

vivek

Hi

I am going to appear for 70-316 but I am not sure what types of question do
they genereally ask

I know about some of the type of questions

Mutiple Choice Questions
a. Select a single answer - radio buttons
b. More than single answer - check boxes: Does it specify the number of
answeres that I have to select among the lot

Drag and Drop ?
Visual Studion .NET Simulations ?

please help
vv

General Protection Fault

vivek wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am going to appear for 70-316 but I am not sure what types of question do
> they genereally ask
>
> I know about some of the type of questions
>
> Mutiple Choice Questions
> a. Select a single answer - radio buttons
> b. More than single answer - check boxes: Does it specify the number of
> answeres that I have to select among the lot
>
> Drag and Drop ?
> Visual Studion .NET Simulations ?

Even though you didn't bother to read the MCP website, which details all
this information, I'll copy & paste it here for you:

<excerpt>
70-316 Exam Format

The format for the 70-316 exam is different from that of 70-315 and
70-320, in that 70-316 is considered a "last stop" for skill
verification. As such, instead of single/multiple choice questions, the
tester will be given a copy of Notepad and the .NET Framework SDK.

The exam consists of 15 essay questions, in which the tester will be
given a tak to accomplish using the .NET Framework and C#. The tester
will be required to write fully documented code using Notepad and to
compile and build their solution using the .NET Framework SDK
command-line tools.
</excerpt>

Hope this helps!

I just took this exam and both a. and b. question types
was included. Nothing else.

xxx

Why are u trying to mislead him.. I took the test recently
and there are no essay questions or any kinda **** related
to tht.. it is absolutely multiple choice and nothing
else... I guess General Protection fault is talking about
70-300 exam, the architecture exam.

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:55:08 -0800, "xxx"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Why are u trying to mislead him.. I took the test recently
>and there are no essay questions or any kinda **** related
>to tht.. it is absolutely multiple choice and nothing
>else... I guess General Protection fault is talking about
>70-300 exam, the architecture exam.

You don't get invited to many parties, do you?

Grant

GOLD!

Stibiu

Hi,

Can you give me the link where you found this excerpt?
On <http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-316.asp>
they don't say anything about Notepad and essay
questions...

Thanks!

General Protection Fault

Stibiu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can you give me the link where you found this excerpt?
> On <http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/exams/70-316.asp>
> they don't say anything about Notepad and essay
> questions...

Well, you found the website so you don't need our help anymore. Why
didn't you just refer to the website in the first place?

General Protection Fault

Christian Ista wrote:
>>The exam consists of 15 essay questions, in which the tester will be
>>given a tak to accomplish using the .NET Framework and C#. The tester
>>will be required to write fully documented code using Notepad and to
>>compile and build their solution using the .NET Framework SDK
>>command-line tools.

> Are you sure about that ? It's the first time I read that. Someone pass the
> 70-316 exam and confirm that.
>
> That's look strange I think.

Hey, if you don't bother to find out for yourself, one answer's as good
as another.

Lorne Smith

"General Protection Fault" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Christian Ista wrote:
> >>The exam consists of 15 essay questions, in which the tester will be
> >>given a tak to accomplish using the .NET Framework and C#. The tester
> >>will be required to write fully documented code using Notepad and to
> >>compile and build their solution using the .NET Framework SDK
> >>command-line tools.

> > Are you sure about that ? It's the first time I read that. Someone pass

the
> > 70-316 exam and confirm that.
> >
> > That's look strange I think.

> Hey, if you don't bother to find out for yourself, one answer's as good
> as another.

Well.. I was going to say there's one born every minute, but it looks like 2
were born instead!