Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Books for VB.NET exams

Books for VB.NET exams

Stibiu

Hi all,
I'm preparing for VB exams (305,306,310) and I want to buy
some books. I saw on Amazon.com the Mike Gunderloy's
series. After reading their reviews, they seem to be the
best for VB.NET exams, but I want an owner's opinion...

Thanks!

hi
i have passed 305.In my opinion Developing web app with
vb.net(Microsoft self paced training kit) is good to
start.Also work on Measureup exams to be confident.If you
want to look thru ADO.NET then ADO.NET (microsoft press)
is also a very good book.
vj

General Protection Fault

> hi
> i have passed 305.In my opinion Developing web app with
> vb.net(Microsoft self paced training kit) is good to
> start.Also work on Measureup exams to be confident.If you
> want to look thru ADO.NET then ADO.NET (microsoft press)
> is also a very good book.
> vj

Why does everyone think MeasureUp is so good? I took a practice exam
for 70-315 and encountered a blatant error. The question asked which
ASP.NET state model would allow ASP and ASP.NET to share state. There
is no way, really, unless you set ASP.NET to use SQL Server and create a
component to allow ASP to read those state tables, but MeasureUp said
the answer was the ASP.NET State Service, which is WRONG. Even MSDN
says the two can't talk. They run in a separate process.

Design Patterns Books and Best Practices Books. Luis Esteban Valencia ASP .Net 4 07-01-2005 07:29 AM
Books, Books, Books... C++ 3 09-19-2004 10:11 PM
exchange MCSD books for security books MCSD Frank MCSE 0 01-12-2004 12:17 AM
Finished Courses, Selecting Books for Exam Preparation (List of Books) Mac MCSD 2 12-17-2003 01:48 PM

Advertisments