Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > braindumps and cert

braindumps and cert

Jim McCarty

I don't mind the braindumps, IF, the person is working in
the field and has experience. This is the problem with
Microsoft. They do not enforce the experience
requirements. If you were to try and get CISSP
certificaiton you have to meet a minimum requirement for
experience, and you have to be sponsored by another CISSP.
This would solve the problems with paper certifications,
braindumps or not.