Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCAD > Re: Passing Score for all MCAD .NET exams

Re: Passing Score for all MCAD .NET exams

Miles Ashton

70 315 - 700 / 950. Thats the only one I know as it's the only one
I've done.

55 questions ranging from relatively straight forward to complex DB
and XML related.

The exam lasts two hours thirty minutes, of which 15 mins is for
completing personal details at the beginning and another 15 mins is
for commenting on questions at the end....as if I was going to mess
around doing that when I didn't know if I'd passed or failed - I was
dripping with sweat by then ! It took me ten minutes short of the
full two hours. Its not quite as straight forward as some people tend
to indicate on this group. I'm putting much more effort into learning
properties and methods for 70-320 and not just those in Kalani's book.

Miles